Come to join designers, developers, professionals and more at coLAB networking monthly meet-up.
This month is special because we have Michael Knuetel he would like to take a talk about Social Engineering (SE) before the Pop-Up Bar start.
Please see the content below:
1. Introduction of myself (and background)
2. SE 101 - What is SE and why should we care?
3. How does a SE Attack work (information gathering and such)
4. Approaches of SE (different ways to reach your goal)
5. Short information about Physical Penetration (how SE and PP work
6. Countermeasures regarding SE
As always, EVERYONE IS WELCOME!